- On acre red raspberry field, grown by D. R. Moore, 1934
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 9 x 15 cm
- Item identifier:
- Niswonger, H. R. more info on Niswonger, H. R.
- Created Date:
- Written on verso: This field will represent a little better than the average growth and care given by the farmers who are cooperating in the 400 acre commercial raspberry project. Plants set in January 1934. Cultural practice consists of fert. with manure chicken droppings, nitrate of soda and clean cultivation
Caldwell County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Crop and soil science. Fruit crops (UA023.007.082) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.