Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- On acre red raspberry field, grown by D. R. Moore, 1934
- Written on verso: This field will represent a little better than the average growth and care given by the farmers who are cooperating in the 400 acre commercial raspberry project. Plants set in January 1934. Cultural practice consists of fert. with manure chicken droppings, nitrate of soda and clean cultivation
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 9 x 15 cm
- Item identifier:
- Niswonger, H. R. (Holly Ray), 1883-1959 more info on Niswonger, H. R. (Holly Ray), 1883-1959
- Created Date:
Caldwell County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.