- Clyde and John Council at the Council Tool Company, Inc. building
Community and Extension
People associated with agriculture
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 10.2 x 12.7 cm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Clyde and John Council, brothers of Wannanish, who were selected to receive certificates of meritorious service to agriculture from North Carolina State College, March 1942; Clyde Council on left, John Council on right
North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Columbus County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension Service. Gifts and awards (UA023.007.032) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.