- Newly constructed individual tool cabinets used in farm shop course, North Carolina State College
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 15 x 9 cm
- Item identifier:
- Jones, D. E. more info on Jones, D. E.
- Created Date:
- Open cabinet displaying tools used in farm shop course
North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- CALS. Equipment and machinery (UA023.006.024) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.