- Actor William Neal on Nash County farm while making film Waves of Green
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 17.8 x 12.7 cm
- Item identifier:
- Bennett, Landis S. (Landis Seawell) more info on Bennett, Landis S. (Landis Seawell), 1908-
- Created Date:
- "It's a long way from Broadway, but actor William Neal of New York handles the plow as deftly as any Nash County farmer while he performs on the J. W. Breedlove farm in making 'Waves of Green'"; Title continues: a movie devoted to the work and accomplishments of North Carolina State College and the other land-grant institutions in the United States. The plowing scene is one of many made in Nash and Wake counties
Nash County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services. General (UA023.007.000) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.