- Certified seed Irish potatoes being grown in the mountains of western North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 15 x 20 cm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Title continues: for use by the commercial producers in the eastern part of the state. It is hoped by the extension service to eventually obviate the necessity of buying Maine-grown seed
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Crop and soil science. Vegetable crops (UA023.007.085) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.