- Stringing tobacco leaves for curing, tobacco research experiment station, Oxford, N.C.
Agricultural experiment stations
African American farmers
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 16 x 21 cm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Granville County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Crop and soil science. Tobacco (UA023.007.084) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.