- Group of men at the Wayne County field day, July 11, 1935
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 11 x 25 cm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Group portrait of participants at the Wayne County field day. Written on verso: Probably Wayne County - Weil's a Goldsboro company.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Wayne County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension Service. Events (UA023.007.030) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.