Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Dust settling over cotton plants in the wake of the airplane
Aerial spraying and dusting in agriculture
Pests -- Control
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 12 x 17 cm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Crop dusting with calcium arsenate: dust settling over cotton plants in the wake of the airplane, November 28, 1925; Written on original enclosure: Typical of dusting done in North Carolina in 1925
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- This material is in the public domain.
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.