- Exhibit displaying the benefits of adding nitrogen to the soil for corn production
Soils -- Nitrogen content
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 20.3 x 25.4 cm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Display compares crop yields based on different amounts of nitrogen added to the soil as well as the cost of the nitrogen
Still life photographs
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension Service. Exhibitions and displays (UA023.007.034) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.