- Agents and specialists attending conference, North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts, Dec. 1922
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 18 x 25 cm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Group portrait showing agents and specialists from the North Carolina Extension Service
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension Service. Meetings and conferences (UA023.007.033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.