Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Agents and specialists attending conference, North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts, Dec. 1922
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 18 x 25 cm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Group portrait showing agents and specialists from the North Carolina Extension Service
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
North Carolina State College more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension Service. Meetings and conferences (UA023.007.033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.