Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Agronomy graduate students, North Carolina State College
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 20.3 x 25.4 cm
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State College. Office of Information Services more info on North Carolina State College. Office of Information Services
- Created Date:
- Group portrait of first full-time graduate students in agronomy working towards a doctor of philosophy degree
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- CALS. Students. General (UA023.006.030) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.