- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 5 x 7 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Transcribed from photograph: Y.M.C.A Secretaries of the South east. Front row N.B. Watts, N.C. State; Cooper, Clemson; Paul Derring, V.P.I.; Bart Peak; University of Kentucky; on the very end Henry Ware, Miss. Back Row fith from the left Edward S. King and Wiley Critz, Regional Secretary.
King, Edward S.
more info on King, Edward S., 1887-1962
North Carolina State University -- Faculty more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- YMCA. Events (UA023.023.122) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).