- Mechanical Society group photo
Students -- Societies, etc.
College students -- Societies, etc.
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from photograph: William Clark Styron, Sr. is standing just below the two men on the top row. He served as secretary-treasurer of the Society for the Spring Term, 1910. A future Chancellor of NC State (1934/1953), John W. Harrelson, is third from right in the photograph.
North Carolina State University -- Students
more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Student organizations, A-M (UA023.023.090) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).