- Student Organizations
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from photograph: Raleigh, May 21. Shown here are newly-elected officers for the State College of the American Institute of Mining and Metallurgical Engineers. These students are enrolled in geological engineering, a course that is proving increasingly popular with North Carolina youths. Left to right: Sam Ingle of Statesville; treasurer; Kefton H. Teague of Siler City, vice president; Mason Banks of Greensboro, president; and Dan Arden of High Point, secretary.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Student organizations, A-M (UA023.023.090) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).