- Like a prairie, the great salt marsh on the south side of Roanoke Island, is an impressive landscape
- Original Format:
Hand-colored lantern slide
- 3.25 x 4 in.
- Item identifier:
- Wells, B. W. (Bertram Whittier), 1884- more info on Wells, B. W. (Bertram Whittier), 1884-
- Like a prairie, the great salt marsh on the south side of Roanoke Island, is an impressive landscape. Note the fine texture of the vegetation due to the predominance of narrow leaves. Original label on slide: 110 [?]; Spartina grasses, Juncus roemerianus
- Digital Project:
B. W. Wells
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- B.W. Wells lantern slides (UA023.039) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).