- Savannah soil profile
Soils -- Sampling
- Original Format:
- Lantern slide; Black-and-white slides
- 3.25 x 4 in.
- Item identifier:
- Wells, B. W. (Bertram Whittier), 1884- more info on Wells, B. W. (Bertram Whittier), 1884-
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Savannah soil profile. B. Face view of preceding [road ditch]; soil humus to depth of 32 cm., published in North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station's A Southern Upland Grass-Sedge Bog
North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
more info on North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
Big Savannah (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
B. W. Wells
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- B.W. Wells lantern slides (UA023.039) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).