- Blue-eyed grass
Blue-eyed grass (Sisyrinchium)
- Original Format:
- Lantern slide; Black-and-white slides
- 3.25 x 4 in.
- Item identifier:
- Wells, B. W. (Bertram Whittier), 1884- more info on Wells, B. W. (Bertram Whittier), 1884-
- Created Date:
- Blue-eyed grass; From Natural Gardens (page 305): "Perennials with small bright blue 6-parted flowers in clusters on the end of a flattened or 2-edged stalk; stamens 3 : leaves linear, all basal: commonly low herbs seldom over 1 1/2 ft. high. Many species (15-20) in our area, distinguishable by relatively minor differences. Uplands and grassy bogs. Spring and summer."
Big Savannah (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
B. W. Wells
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- B.W. Wells lantern slides (UA023.039) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).