- Rhizome of Zygadenus glaberrimus
Sandbog deathcamas (Zigadenus glaberrimus)
- Original Format:
- Lantern slide; Black-and-white slides
- 3.25 x 4 in.
- Item identifier:
- Wells, B. W. (Bertram Whittier), 1884- more info on Wells, B. W. (Bertram Whittier), 1884-
- Created Date:
- Rhizome of Zygadenus glaberrimus; LILIACEAE; From Natural Gardens (page 295): "Perennial, 2-4 1/2 ft. high, with cream colored flowers each about 1 in. dia. ; petals and sepals narrowed into a stalklike part below; 2 nectar secreting glands prominent: leaves chiefly basal, blades somewhat inrolled. Grassy bogs, eastern. Summer." Published in: A Southern Upland Grass-Sedge Bog
Big Savannah (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
B. W. Wells
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- B.W. Wells lantern slides (UA023.039) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).