- Dwarf locust blooms
Dwarf bristly locust (Robinia nana)
- Original Format:
Hand-colored lantern slide
- 3.25 x 4 in.
- Item identifier:
- Wells, B. W. (Bertram Whittier), 1884- more info on Wells, B. W. (Bertram Whittier), 1884-
- Created Date:
- Dwarf locust blooms - 'From Natural Gardens (page 127): "The dwarf locust (Robirzia malza) is the small relative of the black locust tree but bears lovely rose colored flowers. Its leaflet pairs are raised erect face to face in the daytime and at night are dropped until they are back to back."'
- Digital Project:
B. W. Wells
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- B.W. Wells lantern slides (UA023.039) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).