- Alpha Phi Omega members moving booth
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Members carrying tall wooded structure art night. Caption on verso reads: "Alpha Phi Omega constructed their booth at 5 Dixie Trail for the CCC and moved it (in one piece) after midnight Wed. The trick: surround the booth with with brothers and pledges and march down Hillsborough street and onto campus (with a parade permit even).
North Carolina State University -- Students
more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Honorary societies (UA023.023.020) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).