- Alpha Phi Omega Office Cultural Center flood
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Seward, Chris more info on Seward, Chris
- Created Date:
- Interior of building after sustaining damage. Debris is strewn about and a sign that reads "Religious Center Directory" is on the floor covered in mud.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Honorary societies (UA023.023.020) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).