- 4-H Honor Club members
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 9 x 12 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- 1st Row (L to R): 1. Kitty Bernhardt, 2. Jamie Pape, 3. Ola Mae Bundy, 5. Sue V. Boger Archer, 6. Nita Stout Frank, 7. Gwynlyn McLaurin, 8. Sue Goforth [?], 12. Dalois Lee. 2nd Row (L to R): 1. Carole Ann Greene, 9. Rebecca Parker. 3rd Row: Charles Laman, Fred Bass, Murray C[?], Ruben Holtzman, Reynolds Cowles (front of R pillar), Jack Huneycutt, Neil Ovenman (front R-pillor). All others are unidentified.
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H Honor Club (UA023.008.025) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.