- Members of the 4-H Honor Club
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 11 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- 1st Row: 1. Charles Taylor, 3. Becky Bowles, 4. Jim Bowles, 6. Jimmy Cherry; 2nd Row: 1. Phyllis Batten, 4. Jenny Lou Taylor, 6. Walter Keith Bancom, 7. Judith Wiggins; 3rd Row: 1. Linda Lee, 2. Charles Walker, 3. Elaine Overman Warrick, 5. Brooks Percy, 7. Helen Lewis; 4th Row: 1. Charles Turner, 6. Woodrow Taylor, 8. Tommy Braxton. All others are unidentified.
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H Honor Club (UA023.008.025) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.