Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Carolyn J. Seymour and Lee Hood Capps meeting Ferdinand E. Marcos, President of the Republic of the Philippines
Community and Extension
4-H clubs -- Congresses
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 5 x 7 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Written on verso: Left to right: Carolyn J. Seymour, Lee Hood "Lito" Capps and His Excellency Ferdinand E. Marcos, President [of the] Republic of the Philippines. Background: "Ang 4-H Sa Bagong Lipunan." 4-H IN THE NEW SOCIETY. Capps will return to North Carolina by Aug 25, 1973. Presidential thanks. Stamped on verso: Lee Hood "Lito" Capps, 4-H Specialist International Youth Development Project, Bureau of Agricultural Extension, Davao City, Philippines.
4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.)
more info on 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.)
Marcos, Ferdinand E. (Ferdinand Edralin), 1917-1989 more info on Marcos, Ferdinand E. (Ferdinand Edralin), 1917-1989
Davao City (Philippines)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- 4-H Youth Development (UA023.008) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.