- 4-H Leader Dr. Chester D. Black accepts check for the NC 4-H Development Fund Campaign
Community and Extension
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Information provided by NC-45: Dr. Chester D. Black, State 4-H Leader, (left) accepts a check for the NC 4-H Development Fund Campaign from Western District Director Denver Robinson and Western District Program Leader Kathleen Nelson. Each county in North Carolina was challenged to raise funds for the campaign
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
Black, Chester Dunlap more info on Black, Chester Dunlap, 1929-
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H Youth Development. Fundraising (UA023.008.015) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.