- "First co-eds head North Carolina State University Textile Chapter"
Women -- Education
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 5 x 7 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- New officers of the Student Chapter of the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists are all women for the first time in the history of North Carolina State University. They are (from left to right): Secretary Martha Ingram, President Sharon Mabbatt, and Treasurer Gwendolyn Beasley.
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Textiles. General (UA023.017.000) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).