- Textiles senior knitting class in front of Nelson Hall
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 7-1/2 x 9-3/4 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- First row, left to right: David M. Talley, San Antonio, Texas; Otis Zachary, Sanford; Wen Hu Loh, Shanghai, China; Thomas J. Macon, Mount Airy; Rodney L. Coleman, Charlotte; Ping Chao Chan, Kunming, China; David Levinson, Fairmont. Second row: William L. Wyatt, Sanford; William O. Allen, Centon; Kare R. Serenson, Oslo, Norway; Thomas D. Efland, Efland; Charles B. Robertson, Madison; Jimmi B. Barber, Mount Airy; Prof. C.E. Johnson of the School of Textiles faculty. Back row: Ase L. Goldman, Meridian, Miss.; William A. Cox, Franklinton; William C. Holder, Asheboro; John Gilbert, Catawba; Albert R. O'Steen, Durham; George C. Callahan, Graham; Eliahu Swerenowsky, Tel Aviv; Prof. W. E. Shinn, head of the Department of Knitting.
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Textiles. General (UA023.017.000) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).