Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Textile graduating class in front of Nelson Hall
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 7-3/4 x 9-1/2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- First row (left to right): J. T. Dover, Bethlehem, Pa.; J. S. Flowe, Raleigh; P. T. Biggers, Sanford, Fla.; E. B. Morrison, Charlotte; W. B. Coward, Rocky Mount; J. W. Rufty, Spencer; J. W. Fredericks, Wilmington; N. H. Goldberg, Brooklyn, N.Y. Second row: L. E. Milks, Jr., Asheboro; E. V. Santos, Phillipine Islands; E. W. Fisher, Salisbury; F. A. Walker, New Bedford, Mass.; J. M. Foster, Raleigh; K. R. Craven, Charlotte; P. G. Hill, Rocky Mount; W. N. Lefler, Albemarle; J. T. Tillman, Wadesboro; F. L. Misenheimer, Salisbury; J. M. Harkey, Spencer; D. L. McCollum, Wentworth; T. K. Taylor, Hanes. Third row: M. W. Davis III, Charlotte; C. C. Chase, Salisbury; J. E. Rogers, Concord; J. Y. Pharr, Jr., Concord; C. S. Smart, Jr., Concord; H. P. Warner, Raleigh; C. K. Watson, Red Springs; E. M. Britt, Winston-Salem; C. P. Weber, Glen Rock, N.J.; Howard Bergman, Brooklyn, N.Y.; J. M. Mauney, Lincolnton; H. C. Woodall, Jr., Smithfield; R. J. Payne, Kannapolis. Back row: C. P. Echerd, Greensboro; C. F. H. Begg, Charlotte; Nathan Platt, Strasberg, Va.; J. T. Shaw, Macon; S. B. Frank, Wilson; R. E. Towers, Rome, Ga.; W. B. Mattocks, Sanford; W. J. Middleton, Warsaw; Seymour Schandler, Asheville; J. R. Wall, East Bend; L. J. Winiarski, New Bedford, Mass.; T. J. Griffin, Neuse; J. J. Ryan, New Bedford, Mass.; W. W. Riddick, Jr., Demopolis, Ala.; W. T. Cline, Raleigh; J. C. Ruark, Southport; J. E. Wayant, Asheville; B. R. Rudisill, Cherryville; Z. B. Lane, Jr., Wilson; J. B. Tatum, McColl, S.C.; D. E. Hamilton, Charlottel; J. T. Madero, Mexico; H. C. Byrd, Erwin; A. R. Williams, Greensboro; F. A. Decker, Jr., Charlotte.
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Textiles. General (UA023.017.000) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).