Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Carolyn Hunt working in a College of Textiles testing lab
Women -- Education
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 7-1/2 x 9-1/2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- From contributor: Featured in this photograph is Governor Hunt's wife, Carolyn, working in a testing lab in the College of Textiles, back when Governor hunt was a student.
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
Hunt, Carolyn more info on Hunt, Carolyn
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- College of Textiles (UA023.017) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).