- Demonstration of Gammacell 220 machine by research assistant in radiation lab
Cobalt -- Isotopes
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 10 x 8 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- The Gammacell 220 is the source of Cobalt-60, used for fiber modification by atomic radiation.
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Textiles. General (UA023.017.000) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).