- Dr. Henry A. Rutherford and other looking over Gammacell 220 machine, the source of Cobalt-60, used for fiber modification by atomic radiation
Cobalt -- Isotopes
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Faculty member Dr. Henry A. Rutherford and unidentified man, looking over Gammacell 220 machine, the source of Cobalt-60, used for fiber modification by atomic radiation
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
Rutherford, H. A. more info on Rutherford, H. A.
North Carolina State University -- Administration more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Textiles. General (UA023.017.000) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).