Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Textile dissolving and diazotizing tubs
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 7-1/4 x 9-1/2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Second floor of process area, main coupling floor, showing bases of dissolving and diazotizing tubs mounted on the third floor, an tops of coupling tubs.
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
United States of America
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Textiles. General (UA023.017.000) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).