- Textile dissolving and diazotizing tubs
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 7-1/2 x 9-3/8 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Dissolving and Diazotizing tubs are filled on the third floor. Tubs are rubber-lined, with Haveg or Hastelloy "C" turbine agitators. At right are autocalves
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Textiles. General (UA023.017.000) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).