- Textile filter press room
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 7-1/2 x 9-3/8 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Part of filter press room, which in the mid-1900s housed 14 such presses. Blow cases containing "salted out" dyestuffs are behind far wall. Each case can be connected to any one of the filters by means of flexible hose. Floor is acid resistant brick laid in furane resin.
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Textiles. General (UA023.017.000) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).