- Textile dying room
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 7-3/8 x 9-1/2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Part of the dying room. Dyes to be dried are spread on Monel mesh screens covered with polyethylene-laminated kraft paper. Here a rack of such screens is being inserted in a dryer.
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Textiles. General (UA023.017.000) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).