- Textile dyeing stove
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 7-1/2 x 9-3/8 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Dyeing stove with automatic temperature control was designed and built by the Althouse Division. It enables chemists to dye small fabric samples under carefully controlled conditions.
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
United States of America
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Textiles. General (UA023.017.000) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).