Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Textile students and faculty group photo
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 7-1/2 x 9-1/2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Textile students and faculty in front of Tompkins Hall. Dean Thomas Nelson sits in middle row, fourth from left. Professor Hardin sits in middle row, far right. Professor Grimshaw sits in middle row, third from left.
more info on Nelson, Thomas, 1872-1953
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
North Carolina State University -- Faculty more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
Grimshaw, Albert Harvey more info on Grimshaw, Albert Harvey, 1883-1949
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- College of Textiles (UA023.017) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Daniel Augustus Tompkins Hall -- Textile Building (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Upjohn, Hobart Brown, 1876-1949 more info on Upjohn, Hobart Brown, 1876-1949
- Tompkins, Daniel Augustus, 1851-1914 more info on Tompkins, Daniel Augustus, 1851-1914
- Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960 more info on Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960
- NC State University Campus
- NC State University
- General note:
- Tompkins Hall is named for Daniel Augustus Tompkins, who pushed for the College of Textiles and designed the building that now holds his name. The original hall was built in 1901, but destroyed by fire in 1914. It was rebuilt the same year.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.786701, -78.665199