- Douglas W. Booth and other standing in an electric demonstration kitchen donated by Duke Power Company at the Betsy-Jeff Penn 4-H Educational Center
Community and Extension
Home demonstration work
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Two men standing in an electric demonstration kitchen donated by Duke Power Company at the Betsy-Jeff Penn 4-H Educational Center. Gentleman to the left is Douglas "Doug" W. Booth, who would become President of Duke Power.
more info on Booth, Douglas
Duke Power Company more info on Duke Power Company
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H camps, A-H (UA023.008.031) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.