Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Conway 4-H Club girl exhibiting her blue ribbon photography which she exhibited at the North Carolina State Fair.
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 20 x 24 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Carol [Hedspick?] of the Conway 4-H Club is exhibiting her blue ribbon photography which she exhibited at the North Carolina State Fair. She is a district winner in the 4-H photography project
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
North Carolina State Fair more info on North Carolina State Fair
Northampton County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H Youth Development (UA023.008) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.