Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Professor K. S. Campbell demonstrating Gaston County dye machine
Dyes and dying -- Equipment and supplies
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Professor K. S. Campbell demonstrates the Gaston County 35 pound (yarn, fiber) dye machine
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
Campbell, Kenneth Stoddard more info on Campbell, Kenneth Stoddard
Gaston County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Textiles. General (UA023.017.000) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).