- L. T. Lassiter , Kenneth Lynch, and Arthur Woodbury with a Turbo Stapler machine
Staples and stapling machines
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 3 x 5 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Left to right: L. T. Lassiter , Kenneth Lynch, and Arthur Woodbury with a Turbo Stapler machine. The Turbo Stapler is used to convert tow, a bundle of continuous filaments, into staple fiber for subsequent processing on the wasted system.
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Textiles. General (UA023.017.000) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Daniel Augustus Tompkins Hall -- Textile Building (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Upjohn, Hobart Brown, 1876-1949 more info on Upjohn, Hobart Brown, 1876-1949
- Tompkins, Daniel Augustus, 1851-1914 more info on Tompkins, Daniel Augustus, 1851-1914
- Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960 more info on Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960
- NCSU Campus
- NC State University
- General note:
- Tompkins Hall is named for Daniel Augustus Tompkins, who pushed for the College of Textiles and designed the building that now holds his name. The original hall was built in 1901, but destroyed by fire in 1914. It was rebuilt the same year.
Buildings -- Additions
Buildings -- Repair and reconstruction
Towers (Building divisions)
Universities and colleges
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.786701, -78.665199