- St. Mary's school and junior college
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
- Illustration; 3 x 5 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Illustrated Postcard| Transcribed from Postcard: "St. Mary's School and Junior College, founded in 1842 and owned by the Episcopal Church, is the outstanding girls' school in the United States. Curriculum includes four years High School and two years College work."
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Postcards, 1900-1996 (UA023.035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Episcopal School for Boys, first owner; St. Mary's School, second owner
- Architectural note:
- The building was constructed with stone from the Capitol quarry.
- Historical note:
- The building lies within the boundaries of the St. Mary's College District, which is located on the National Register of Historic Places.