- North Carolina State University Buildings
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 3 x 6 inches
- Item identifier:
- Photographic Postcard| Transcribed from Postcard: " Main Building, Mechanical Building, Pullen Hall, A and M College, W Raleigh N.C."
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Postcards, 1900-1996 (UA023.035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Richard Stanhope Pullen Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Rose, William P., 1870-1952 more info on Rose, William P., 1870-1952
- Salter, James A. (James Armstrong), 1874-1939 more info on Salter, James A. (James Armstrong), 1874-1939
- North Carolina State University Campus
- North Carolina
Building: North Carolina State University, Mechanical Building (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)