Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Patterson Hall North Carolina State College
- Original Format:
Chromogenic color print (photograph)
- 3 x 5 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Photographic Postcard| Transcribed from Postcard: "completed in 1904 and named in honor of Samuel L. Patterson, State Commissioner of Agriculture. This building was completely renovated and modernized in 1953 and is the headquarters of the School of Agriculture."
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts -- History more info on North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts -- History
North Carolina State College more info on North Carolina State College
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Postcards, 1900-1996 (UA023.035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Samuel Ledgerwood Patterson Hall -- Agriculture Building (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Bain, W. C. (William Carter), 1839-1920 more info on Bain, W. C. (William Carter), 1839-1920
- Hook, Charles C. (Charles Christian), 1870-1938 more info on Hook, Charles C. (Charles Christian), 1870-1938
- Hook and Sawyer (Charlotte, N.C.) more info on Hook and Sawyer (Charlotte, N.C.)
- Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960 more info on Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960
- Upjohn, Hobart Brown, 1876-1949 more info on Upjohn, Hobart Brown, 1876-1949
- NC State University Campus
- NC State University