- Memorial Tower North Carolina State College
- Original Format:
- Chromogenic color print (photograph); 3 x 5 inches
- Item identifier:
- Photographic Postcard| Transcribed from Postcard: "the 116 ft. white Mount Airy granite campanile was designed by William Deacy, as a monument to 33 State College men who died in World War I."
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Postcards, 1900-1996 (UA023.035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).