Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Kilgore Hall North Carolina State College photographic postcard
- Transcribed from Postcard: "Was completed in 1953 and named in honor of the late Dr. B. W. Kilgore. This is headquarters for the School of Forestry and the Department of Horticulture." "$20M"
Campus and Town
Forests and forestry
- Original Format:
- 3.5 x 5.5 inches
- Item identifier:
- Raleigh News Agency more info on Raleigh News Agency
- Colourpicture Publishers (Firm) more info on Colourpicture Publishers (Firm)
- Created Date:
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State College more info on North Carolina State College
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Postcards, 1900-1996 (UA023.035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)