- Scott Hall North Carolina State College
- Original Format:
Chromogenic color print (photograph)
- 3 x 5 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Photographic Postcard| Transcribed from Postcard: "was completed in 1953 and named in honor of the late Robert W. Scott of Alamance County, father of former governor Kerr Scott. It is occupied by the Poultry Department."
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Postcards, 1900-1996 (UA023.035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).