- Children at play
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 5 x 7 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from photograph: Robin Moore, professor in North Carolina State University's School of Design, plans park features that serve a variety of functions. In a reconstructed schoolyard in Berkeley, Calif., Moore added a 100-foot-long concrete wall that provides a cave and a tunnel for play, a table and sitting area for conversation and a planter for the shrubbery behind the wall. Children made a design to tiles to decorate the wall section shown above. Moore works with an international organization to provide suitable play areas for children of all ages. Photo by Robin Moore.
North Carolina State University. College of Design
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Design
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Design. Administrators, faculty, and staff (UA023.010.010) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).