- Child at play
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from photograph: Robin Moore, professor in North Carolina State University's School of Design, planned the reconstruction of an inner-city schoolyard in Berkeley, Calif., to build a park that serves many facets of play for children. After removal of the blacktop surface, Moore added a water feature with a small pond, fountain and 15-inch-high waterfall. Moore works with an international group to provide suitable places for creatvie child play. Photo by Robin Moore.
North Carolina State University. College of Design
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Design
North Carolina State University -- Faculty more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Design. Administrators, faculty, and staff (UA023.010.010) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).