- Graduate student Vincent L. Haley demonstrating his pointer device for computer accessibility
African American students
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 5 x 7 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Creating something useful North Carolina State University graduate student Vincent L. Haley demonstrates the Access Power pointer, a device he designed to make computers assessable to people with spinal cord injuries.
North Carolina State University. College of Design
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Design
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Design. Students. Academic life (UA023.010.031) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).